Thursday 1 May 2014

Term 2 is Here !

Kia Ora Room 7 !

I hope you have all been having a super holiday and haven't been getting too wet with all this rain.
Here are my 2 favourite things about the rain...
  • It makes puddles that you can splash around in
  • You can snuggle up in your blankey to keep warm
So I have been making sure I have been visiting the classroom to feed our tadpoles (as promised)
and boy have they got big! I'd say they are going to grow legs and be hopping around in no time! I was going to put a picture up but thought it would be better for you to see them for yourselves. You won't believe your eyes!

Make sure you have a think over the next few days for some cool names for them. Try and See if you can think of 3. One for the big one, the medium one and the teeny one. We will put them all in a jar and pull out the names on Monday.

Also a reminder that if you have any photos of you and your family doing things in the holidays you can email them to me (Vanessa.randall@hotmail.com) and then when you are back at school you can create a post and put it on the blog.

Here's a picture of something that I did. Think you can guess what it was?



I am really looking forward to seeing you all on Monday. Can't wait to get back into the classroom and kick off another great Term of learning. See you on Monday!

Miss R :)

2 comments:

  1. Was it paintball? That would be fun. From Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice guess Jackson but it wasn't paintball. It was...... an interactive theatre about a zombie apocalypse. I'm glad the Zombies didn't get me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, our teacher will publish it once it has been checked.