Thursday 1 May 2014

Rainy Day Easter Hunt!

Rainy Day Easter Hunt on PhotoPeach

Clue 1
People drive through me and some hold their breath. I'm quite close to Lyttelton do you think you can guess?
Clue 2
You clever easter hunters you found me, now it is time to find clue number 3. I have a wooden box around me and I love to eat seeds...
Clue 3
Found me! can't have been hard enough so this one is going to be really tough. Sometimes I have numbers but this one just has four colours and you all have one at home...
Clue 4
Oh by golly you're better than I thought, this time i'll make sure the clue won't get caught! I have numbers on my rear and on my front, some people use me to pull out a stunt...
Clue 5
And still your brains are better than can be this next one is sure to challenge your memory. We roll, we're fun and we're Miss Randall's fav! Can you guess? do you know? who is going to be brave?
Clue 6
You found me you rat bags just one clue to go! The final one is hiding next to something that helps mow!
Final Clue (7)
On your marks get set go! I'm hiding next to a karakia you all know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, our teacher will publish it once it has been checked.