Tuesday 6 May 2014

Ethan's Rad Rugby Photos

On Saturday I went to the Lego movie with my dad and mum. My favourite part of the movie was when Emett had to drive a motorbike and he crashed into all of the cops


I got an invitation to see the Crusaders and go to the Crusaders vs Brumbies game. The Crusaders smashed the Brumbies by 20! I got to play a little game of rugby with the Crusaders after they finished playing the Brumbies. My team won against the Crusaders! Some of the Crusaders I got to see were Owen Franks, Zac Guildford and Corey Flynn. 


2 comments:

  1. You are really lucky to see the crusaders Ethan! Jamaine
    Awesome Ethan! Toby
    That is amazing! Horowai

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had fun Ethan I love rugby from Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, our teacher will publish it once it has been checked.