Wednesday 2 July 2014

Skylanders

When I got my Skylanders book I was dancing around because I had been waiting for it for two weeks! As soon as I got home I read some of the pages. When I read it I was so excited my head exploded because there were so many different Skylanders in the book that I hadn't seen before. When I went to bed I put my Skylanders book next to me under the blankets and went to sleep. In the morning I got ready for school and put my bag on. When I got to Room 7 I showed my friends my Skylanders book and everyone flipped out! IT'S MY FAVOURITE BOOK IN THE WORLD! 

Published by Teimana


5 comments:

  1. OMG you do look amazed with your book.

    from the Tamaki family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Looks like a amazing book
    From Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi lovey book teimana it is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi temana
    my brother really likes skylanders
    from mackenzie rm3 springston school

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mackenzie
      Thanks for visiting our blog. Teimana has been away but we know he would be very happy to see that you have commented on his post. How old are you?
      From Room 7

      Delete

Thanks for your comment, our teacher will publish it once it has been checked.